ASPEN MOON FARM'S CSA
- Website: http://www.aspenmoonfarm.com
- Email: N/A
- Phone: 303-808-9583
- Address: 8020 Hygiene Rd., Longmont Colorado 80503
- Map it, or see other CSAS in Longmont
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AspenMoonFarm
- Certified Organic: Yes
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: Yes
- Neighborhood Supported: No
- CSA pick-up is farm-stand style. Members gather and bag own produce. Members will benefit from some available choices (for example: kale or spinach, beets or radish, big or small carrots); not every item will be by choice. Please allow 10-20 minutes to gather produce. Will have a few pre-bagged shares for the person on the run.
Have biodynamic and organic certifications.
Have seasonal u-pick opportunities. Limited eggs for sale, $5/dozen, for CSA members.
Still working on fruit share as of 1/22/2012. Contact if you want to arrange pickups in other areas, as they have a minimum share purchase needed to set up a pickup.
- Sells meat without share commitment: No
- Sells eggs without share commitment: No
- Home delivery: No
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit Aspen Moon Farm's website or call them at 303-808-9583 to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2012-03-03.)
|$575||$26.14||Produce||Full Summer||22 Weeks||No|
|$315||$28.64||Produce||Every other week||11 Weeks||No|
|$0||N/A||Fruit||Fruit||N/A||No||Partnership with Ela Farms. More details soon.|
Entered: 2011-01-25, Modified: 2012-03-03, contact me with corrections